These are some of the pros and cons of wearing a high heeled shoe.
- High heels make people taller and legs look longer
- If you´re rather on the short side, then a pair of high heels can add those crucial inches to your height.
- High heels provide not merely a trendy appearance, but also bring confidence which gives a special touch to the physical manifestation of women
- Wearing high heels may even help tone your muscles. The calf muscles in your legs contract and adjust to the angle of the heel, making them appear toned and tight.
- Some outfits demand to be matched with high heels, imagine wearing a party dress with flats
- Women who wear heels for many consecutive years can develop a physiologically shorter Achilles tendon that results in the inability of the heel to fully touch the ground.
- Might cause other women to get jealous or aggressive
- Most of the women suffer from foot pain after walking with high heels. Because of high heels the entire pressure of body is concentrated on the feet. If this happens for a longer time it can cause foot and even hip pain.
Visit us shoosed.com for more details.
- They can lead to issues with knee, hip and back pain, and osteoarthritis. And high-heel wearers may experience pain even when they wear flats.